Papercrafting with princess Tepa

Friday, February 27, 2009

Computer Crash!

Aloha Everyone!
My apologies, I haven't posted in while. I have so many fun things to share and great photos, but I unfortunately have been the victim of a crashed computer! Things aren't quite back to normal yet so I am unable to share all the great samples but hope have my computer back up and running smoothly by next week! That being said, the baby is scheduled to be be delivered at 7:30 am Monday March 2nd. Please bare with me as I transition through the computer crash and then recover from my c-section and spend some time bonding with my new baby! I am still available for any questions you may have or anything else that you need assistance with, remember you can order on-line 24 hours a day 7 days a week if you can't get a hold of me! Take care and Happy stamping!

PS: don't forget SALE-A-BRATION continues through March 31st!

No comments: