Papercrafting with princess Tepa

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

50% OFF!


Never Before Offered- Simply Amazing Special!

For 2 weeks only - you can become a part of our Stampin' Up! family for only $87.50!! Your starter kit contains over $300 worth of great stuff- and you can design your business to meet your own personal needs- the flexibility is fabulous and the opportunity is awesome! Let me help you reach your dreams with a business of your own!


Contact me today for more info! This offer expires November 30, 2010- so don't wait! I am sooooo grateful that I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator- you will be too!!


If you're considering My Digital Studio, now is the time! Remember, it's CHEAPER to buy the Starter Kit right now than it is to purchase My Digital Studio! How fun is that?!?!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: