Papercrafting with princess Tepa

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Snowflake Season Simply Scrappin' Layout Kit

In the Holiday Catalog that just ended on the 2nd, SU! offered (for the first time)  a Simply Scrappin' Layout Kit!  I loved the idea and always love to save time in my scrapbooking so I ordered one and although I had hoped to share it sooner (as in while it was still available) I have to say I LOVE IT!! The kit includes a layout photograph that you can duplicate if you would like to........  I basically copied it as closely as I could except I added a  party invitation as well as more photos.  All of the cardstock, DSP and embellishments are included, the only thing I needed besides my photos was adhesive!  It was a great way to get two pages done and they were done so quickly!  I could definitely get used to that.  I would also like to point out that in the current spring catalog that just went live yesterday, on page 9, there is another "layout kit" & I can't wait to order it too!




No comments: