Papercrafting with princess Tepa

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My apologies!

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted! We have started our move into the new house and life has been SUPER CRAZY! To make matters worse, I have been in bed with the worst cold that I can ever remember having! I am posting some photos below of what we made at stamp I hope you enjoy them! This is what I should have been posting for nearly 1 month!






Above are projects from a fellow demonstrators on Oahu's Stampin' Retreat.

The card on the left of the photo is from my fabulous Downline Bernie Marsh and the card on the right is a suspension card from the same Oahu Retreat.


These 3 photos are of one of our stamp camp projects, it was a gift pack of 3 Holiday gift card holders! Aren't they cute?
Project #2 the Calendar Kit from the Holiday mini!

Project #3 Autumn Vine Shopping List
Project #4 Holiday hanging wall frame. This can also make a great Christmas Card for Family and Friends.



Last But not least some of the door prizes from Stamp Camp!

No comments: