Papercrafting with princess Tepa

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Last Chance Stamps Contest!

I am having a stamping contest!
Here are the details:
Create a hand stamped item (card, scrapbook page, 3-d item) of your choice using at least 2 retiring products/Colors and or Stamps. E-mail me your entry no later than June 30th. I will be posting all Entries on my blog and the winner will receive a $25 gift certificate for the New Catalog Open House on July 11th & a FREE Catalog!
Entries will be judged on their use of retiring SU! stamps and accessories. I will also take blog comments from fellow stampers into consideration when judging. This contest is open to ALL stampers anywhere in the US. Only SU! stamps & accessories to be eligible. 2nd and 3rd place winners will also receive SU! prizes. Please contact me with any questions!

No comments: