Papercrafting with princess Tepa

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Today's Pizza Party was a BLAST!!!

Thanks so much for coming ladies!

I can't believe I forgot to take photos!  URGH! Since there are no photos I will start with the menu:

Fresh mixed green salad (from our farm of course!) With Red Bell Peppers, Bacon, Tomatoes & Cornbread cruton crumbs. Served with your choice of dressing.

Then Build your own french bread pizza! Our choice of toppings:

Sauce: Red or roasted garlic cream
Meats: Bacon, Steak, Chicken & pepperoni
Italian triple cheese blend
Vegi Stuff: Green bell peppers, onion, minced garlic, fresh mushrooms & tomatoes.
For dessert: Deep fried ice cream that I made myself!   I had never done that before but it was a huge hit with the gals and my family. 

Now the catalog part...... We had a catalog scavenger hunt and gave away prizes!  Everyone got at least 2 prizes including stamp sets Designer Series Papers, SU! logo items & as a favor for coming everyone got a pre-cut and pre-scored card stock in the NEW in colors! 

Our next activity was making a bookmark for our new catalog that featured the names and samples of the 2012-2014 In Colors. 

All in all we had a great time and learned a lot about the new catalog!





No comments: